Chartered Financial Planner
Favourite Quote: Good financial planning is not just about having insurance policies, pensions or investments, but having the right ones that give you financial independence and peace of mind.
Location: Northern Ireland
Experienced in advising personal and corporate clients for over 25 years with a broad range of planning needs, Paul was one of the first financial planners in the country to be awarded the title of Chartered Financial Planner in 2005. He is interested in, and has developed particular expertise in the following areas:
- Inheritance Tax Planning;
- Investment Planning for individuals, corporates and trustees;
- Retirement Planning, including advising on SIPP and drawdown schemes;
- Tax-efficient Investment Planning and retirement strategies for business owners and directors;
- Protection Planning for individuals and business owners.
Away from work, Paul enjoys spending time with his family, holidaying abroad, going to concerts and playing a variety of musical instruments, including guitars and keyboards when time allows.